The Exmouth Players Present ‘1960’s – The Musical’ written and directed by Brian Lawless at The Blackmore Theatre, Bicton Street, Exmouth on 8th & 9th November 2019 at 7.30pm.
This is a great show looking back at the 60’s, taking each year in turn covering some of the events that occurred in that year.
There are short sketches, narration and songs from the 60’s., some of which are still popular and well-known today. The audiences are welcome to join in.
There is also a quiz where you will be asked to name the shows of the TV or radio theme tunes played, including questions about the characters and actors who took part in them.
This promises to be a great fun night out not just for those who lived through and remember the 1960’s, but for all both young and old.
The show played to a packed house last year and went down extremely well with much audience participation. The audience praised it immensely and really enjoyed themselves.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE – PLEASE CALL 07484 509514 TO BOOK NOW. Please note: If the line is busy, please try later or leave a message. We shall get back to you as soon as we can.
‘1960’s – THE MUSICAL’ – TICKET SALES LATEST UPDATE AT 2.00pm TODAY 9th Nov 2019: The audience thoroughly enjoyed last night’s performance of this production – it was a sell out. We are now over 80% sold for tonight’s remaining performance – only 17 seats approximately available. Please do not leave it to chance by turning up on the door tonight in the hope tickets may still be available. Book now by calling the Box Office Number above to avoid any disappointment.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ANTICIPATE IT IS GOING TO BE BUSY FOR BOTH PERFORMANCES. WE PARTICULARLY ASK YOU TO NOTE AND RESPECT THE FOLLOWING:
• IF ANY OF YOU HAVE TICKETS TO COLLECT, THEN PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARRIVE EARLY AT THE THEATRE TO COLLECT THEM. THE THEATRE DOORS & BAR WILL BE OPEN FROM 6.45PM, ALONG WITH OUR TEA & COFFEE BAR.
• PLEASE ALLOW SUFFICIENT TIME IF YOU WISH TO PRE-ORDER YOUR INTERVAL DRINKS BEFORE THE START OF EACH PERFORMANCE.
• PLEASE ALSO ALLOW SUFFICIENT TIME TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO PARK. THERE IS STRICTLY NO PARKING AT THE FRONT AND SIDE OF THE THEATRE, INCLUDING THE REMAINING SECTION OF SOUTH STREET. PLEASE RESPECT OUR RESIDENT NEIGHBOURS WHO NEED ACCESS TO THEIR PROPERTIES AT ALL TIMES.
• THE NEAREST CAR PARK IS THE SHOPPERS CAR PARK AT MAGNOLIA SHOPPING CENTRE, WHICH IS WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE.
• THE PERFORMANCES WILL START PROMPTLY. IF ANY OF YOU ARE LATE ON ARRIVAL AND THE PERFORMANCE HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE AUDITORIUM WHEN THE STEWARDS MAY PERMIT YOU TO DO SO.
WE SINCERELY HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SHOW AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.