The 39th Exmouth Amateur Festival of One Act Plays as part of The All England Theatre Festival 2018 (Western Division)
This is an opportunity for those drama groups who may enter the 2018 Festival to perform their One Act Plays in front of a professional adjudicator.
All 15 Entries are now in for this year’s Festival. They are the following:
- MEZZAMORPHOSES performing “Oedipus” by Paul King
- MEZZALCHEMY performing “The Thousand and One Nights” by Paul King
- STAGE BY STAGE performing “The Comedy of Errors” by William Shakespeare
- OTTERY COMMUNITY THEATRE performing “The Knitting Circle” by Jill Machin
- THE EXMOUTH PLAYERS (CIO) performing “And On The Seventh Day?” by Alan Smith
- SIDMOUTH AMATEUR DRAMATIC SOCIETY (JUNIORS) performing “The Rebels of Gas Street” by Jan Needle
- SIDMOUTH AMATEUR DRAMATIC SOCIETY (YOUTH) performing “The Wise Men of Chelm” by Sandra Fenichel Asher
- SIDMOUTH AMATEUR DRAMATIC SOCIETY (YOUTH) performing “A Thousand Cranes” by Kathryn Schultz Miller
- SALTERTON DRAMA CLUB performing “Space Tours” by Daniel Rhys Hill
- OTTERY COMMUNITY THEATRE performing “The Mayfair Brothers” by Steve Chapman
- TIPTON PLAY AND PANTOMIME SOCIETY performing “The Allotment” by Gillian Plowman
- EXTON DRAMA GROUP performing “Last Tango At Little Grimley” by David Tristam
- THE EXMOUTH PLAYERS (CIO) performing “Plastered” by Richard Harris
- THE EXMOUTH PLAYERS (CIO) performing “Memoir” by Jake Taviner
- BROADCLYST THEATRE GROUP performing “Molecule Duplicator” by John Gregory
The order of plays and the evenings which each drama group will be presenting their plays will be announced shortly, as will be the Adjudicator. This page will be updated as soon as this information becomes available.
There are various cups and trophies awarded for best performance, best actor, youth performances, best original script and so on. Only Season Ticket holders attending all the performances throughout the week will be able to vote on who they think should receive the various awards.
Details of Tickets and when these will become available will also be announced as soon as the programme information is available.
Please keep checking in on this page for further information as soon as it becomes available.