Tickets now available:
Tickets will be going on sale for "Rough Justice", a Courtroom Drama by Terence Frisby from 21st August 2017. For further information, please click here.
Please call Ticketline 07484 509514
2018 Productions and Directors
We are pleased to announce below our Productions for 2018:
- Week Commencing 26th Feb: "A Tomb With A View" by Norman Robbins - Director: Margaret Bond
- Week Commencing 18th June: "The Odd Couple" by Neil Simon - Director required
- Week Commencing 24th Sept: "Quartet" by Ronald Harwood - Director required
- Sun 9th and then right through the week commencing 10th Dec - Alice in Wonderland.
We are currently looking for Directors for "The Odd Couple" and "Quartet". If you are interested in directing any of these plays and/or wish to be considered for them for audition purposes or crew, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details. We shall then contact you direct.
World War 1 Commemoration 2018
We will be presenting "Private Peaceful" by Michael Morpurgo on the 10th and 11th Nov. Again, we will be looking for a director and cast for this production, so if you are interested, then please drop us an email with your details as above.
(All the above productions are subject to Licence)
Christmas Panto 2017 and Auditions
The Exmouth Players are delighted to announce that our Christmas Pantomime this year will be "Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs" written by Alan P Frayn. This Pantomime will be staged at The Blackmore Theatre from Sunday 10th (Matinee only) and then from Monday through to the following Saturday 16th December (on which there will be two performances). (This will be subject to the licence of Stage Right Creative Ltd.)
We are currently looking for about 4 children in the age range of 8-10 years to fill some of the dancing roles. If you are interested, then please email email@example.com with your name and contact details. Please click here for further information.
All the main roles and dwarfs have now been cast. Please click here for details of the cast list. Well done to all of you who have been cast in this Pantomime.
Open Auditions for "A Tomb With A View"
Auditions for our Feb 2018 production of "A Tomb With A View" will be taking place at The Blackmore Theatre on Sunday 27th August 2017 at 2.30pm. Please click here for further information. If you are interested in auditioning or be part of the crew for this production, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name and contact details. We shall then call you back.
Publicity and Programme Volunteers Required
We are currently looking for volunteers who are prepared to give up their time and carry out any one or more of the following tasks for each of our productions:
- Gathering all the information required for each production poster and more. No poster designing is required
- Exchanging posters with other local societies
- Addressing envelopes and posting flyers off to Tourist Information Boards around Devon
- Preparation of Timeline for posters, programmes and other publicity matters
- Press/Media Representative – writing press pieces and arranging press photographer and submitting same to Exmouth Journal (among others)
- Preparation of advertising bill boards and distribution of the same
- Arranging radio interviews
- Programme Manager – generally overseeing all that is required for the programme, including business ads, information about the society, advertising future productions and those of other local societies, arranging programme photos and generally liaising with our programme co-ordinators (who gather information on the cast, welcome messages and information concerning the production). Again, no programme designing is required. We already have someone who designs both posters and programmes.
- Blackmore Theatre Programmes – This involves gathering and updating information on productions, shows and other public events who have booked the theatre to keep the public informed as to what is coming up at the theatre. This usually involves preparing 3-4 editions throughout the calendar year. Again, our designer designs this for us.
- One Act Play Festival Posters & Programmes – At least two volunteers are needed to take on this task.
If you would like further information on any of the above tasks and/or you might be interested, then please email email@example.com with your name, contact details, the task or tasks you might be interested in along with any queries you may have. We will then get back to you.