Tickets now available:
"Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs" Pantomime by Alan P Frayn. Please click here for further information.
Please call Ticketline 07484 509514
UPDATE ON TICKET SALES FOR SNOW WHITE & THE SEVEN DWARFS
Tickets are already selling fast, particularly for the Matinee performances. There are only about five tickets left for the performance on the 10th December. The Matinee performance on the 16th December is over 3/4's full. Availability for all evening performances and the final Matinee performance on the 17th December is generally good at present, but some of the evening ones are beginning to full up now. If you wish to purchase a family ticket for any of the Matinee performances on the 16th & 17th, then our advice would be to book now to avoid any disappointment and end up being separated and seated in one or more odd seats around the auditorium.
SNOW WHITE & THE SEVEN DWARFS ANNOUNCEMENT - PERFORMANCE DATES
In order to comply with the current child performance regulations, we have had to switch the Monday evening performance on the 11th December 2017 to a Matinee Performance on Sunday 17th December 2017.
The new and final performances will be:
- Sun 10th Dec- Matinee Performance (only) at 2.30pm.
- MON 11th Dec: NO PERFORMANCE.
- Tues 12th - Friday 15th Dec - Evening Performances Only (7.30pm)
- Sat 16th Dec - Matinee Performance at 2.30pm & Evening Performance at 7.30pm
- Sun 17th Dec - Matinee Performance (only) at 2.30pm
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
"A Tomb With A View"
The Cast for our February/March 2018 production of "A Tomb With A View", a comedy-thriller by Norman Robbins, has just been announced. They are:
Hamilton Penworthy : Brian Lawless
Lucien Tomb : Mark Blaber
Dora Tomb : Pauline Jury
Emily Tomb : Rhiannon Driver
Marcus Tomb : Jake Taviner
Agatha Hammond : Jenny Bowden
Freda Mountjoy : Nicola Brice
Peregrine Potter : Kieran McGarry
Monica Tomb : Annette Driver
Anne Franklin : Katherine Lister
Please click here for further information.
2018 Productions and Directors
We are pleased to announce below our Productions for 2018:
- Week Commencing 26th Feb: "A Tomb With A View" by Norman Robbins - Director: Margaret Bond
- Week Commencing 18th June: "The Odd Couple" by Neil Simon - Director: Les Hunt
- Week Commencing 24th Sept: "Quartet" by Ronald Harwood - Director: Ray Virr
- Sun 9th and then right through the week commencing 10th Dec - Alice - (Version and Director to be confirmed)
World War 1 Commemoration 2018
We will be presenting "Private Peaceful" by Michael Morpurgo on the 10th and 11th Nov. This will be directed by Alan Smith.
(All the above productions are subject to Licence)
Christmas Panto 2017 and Auditions
The Exmouth Players are delighted to announce that our Christmas Pantomime this year will be "Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs" written by Alan P Frayn. This Pantomime will be staged at The Blackmore Theatre on Sunday 10th (Matinee only) and then from Tuesday 12th through to the following Sunday 17th December (finishing with just a Matinee performance). (This will be subject to the licence of Stage Right Creative Ltd.)
All the main roles and dwarfs have now been cast. Please click here for details of the cast list. Well done to all of you who have been cast in this Pantomime.
Publicity and Programme Volunteers Required
We are currently looking for volunteers who are prepared to give up their time and carry out any one or more of the following tasks for each of our productions:
- Assisting with exchanging posters with other local societies
- Press/Media Representative – writing press pieces
- Preparation of advertising bill boards and distribution of the same
- Arranging radio interviews
- Programme Assistant Manager – gathering and reviewing information about the Society and assisting in getting advertisements of productions of other societies.
If you would like further information on any of the above tasks and/or you might be interested, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details, the task or tasks you might be interested in along with any queries you may have. We will then get back to you.